- FULL-TIME GUARANTEE
- HIRING BONUS
We are hiring full-time dedicated ABA technicians who want to make a difference in the lives of children with autism and their families to work with our group of fun, brilliant, and dedicated professionals in the autism field.
Our ideal candidates are Behavior Interventionists with home-based ABA experience who value support and direction who want to see their clients make amazing progress.
Preferred: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) or comparable credential (e.g. BCAT). Experience in home-based ABA with infants and toddlers. BA or BS degree. Entry level positions available for applicants with relevant experience and an aptitude for the job!
Job-seekers with an employment history in ABA know that not all ABA companies are the same! We value our employees, provide professional support (RBT credential support, solid and frequent supervision, BCBA candidate supervision), and offer competitive pay in a team atmosphere. We are dedicated to our clients first and, as a result, we support each other in pursuing a common goal. You will learn from us (and we are betting you will love it). Our company has met the stringent requirements for accreditation from the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (and received the maximum accreditation period of 3 years).
This position for full-time Registered Behavior Technicians involves implementing applied behavior analysis programs for children with autism primarily in central San Diego county in private homes.
All positions are in central San Diego and require driving with 20-30 minute max between cases. We also have limited positions in far North County Inland (just south of Temecula).
We have amazing Benefits!
- FULL TIME (30-HOUR) GUARANTEE
- SIGNING BONUS
- Competitive pay
- Desirable work schedules – no weekends unless desired and no late evenings.
- Objective criteria for pay rate with reviews for rate increases
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) curriculum provided, competency training and renewal fee reimbursement
- Paid ongoing training
- Paid mileage between cases
- Paid drive time between cases
- Desirable geographic territories
- Health insurance benefit
- Dental insurance benefit
- Chiropractic benefit
- Paid vacation for full time
- Holiday pay for full time
- Supportive team atmosphere
- BCBA supervision for full time
- 401K with 100% matching after 1 year for full time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org